1. Listen to people when they’re talking; show an interest in what they have to say.
2. Make an effort to remember peoples’ names and use them the next time you meet them.
3. Follow up with people you are interested in staying in touch with. Call them up, send them an email or arrange to meet…
Roundup of Worldwide InstaMeet 10
Did you participate in Worldwide InstaMeet 10 this weekend? We want to hear about it! Tell us more via our InstaMeets form.
The 10th Worldwide InstaMeet (#WWIM10) took place this weekend as Instagram celebrates its fourth birthday, and was by far the most ambitious InstaMeet to date!
From Istanbul to Delhi, from Paris to Pretoria, thousands of Instagrammers gathered together to make photos and videos, and connect around a shared passion for capturing the world’s moments.
Many communities got especially creative with their group shots, such as Borneo, Edinburgh and Tokyo. Thank you all for making the Instagram community such an extraordinary place full of imaginative, dedicated and compassionate individuals who inspire us everyday!
Here is a sampling of some of the InstaMeets from this weekend that caught our eye:
- Buenos Aires, Argentina – #wwim10bsas
- Seoul, North Korea – #wwim10seoul
- Nairobi, Africa– #wwim10nai
- Giddings, TX, United States – #exploregiddings
- Recife, Brazil – #wwim10_recife
- Khabarovsk, Russia – #wwim10khv
- Cologne, Germany – #wwim10NRW
- Kediri, Indonesia – #wwim10_kediri
To see more photos from these and other InstaMeets around the world, explore the #WWIM10 hashtag.
#nsa #glenngreenwald #snowden #usa