Anger warms the Invention, but overheats the Oven.
Benjamin Franklin, 1706 – 1790
I can’t believe you ate that much sushi! hope you had help…
yes, I know this is a little tedious, cheesy or whatnot but I figured what the hell. I’d really like to see the people I tagged do this too, pretty please?
Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 16 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 16 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you.
I was tagged by vb
- I take a lot of pictures of vanity plates.
- I was expelled from every school I attended before 12th grade.
- I made the principal’s list in 12th grade because I had a really hot teachers for English and Science that year.
- I was once a plumber. I am still frequently tempted to fix leaks and unclog drains.
- I made a lot of money in Multi Level Marketing but quit because it was a scam.
- I sold high end jewelry for a short while. Diamonds are also a scam.
- My desk at work is not at all clean or tidy. My desk at home is much worse. The rest of my house is really clean, but this is primarily due to housemates.
- I work for a fortune 100 company.
- I went to a KISS concert at age 9. That’s where it all started.
- My Dad tried to get me into photography throughout my childhood and, after ignoring the idea for most of my life, I now carry a camera phone and constantly take pictures and and “moblog” them as I go about my day. There’s actually another reason for this, but it’s as if I’m making up for lost time. My Dad looks at them all. He probably laughed really loud reading this.
- My first skateboard was made of wood and had wheels that were definitely not synthetic. I don’t think they even had ball bearings.
- I can play the guitar like ringin’ a bell.
- I love black olives on pizza. Bonus if they’re real Greek olives.
- I lived in the West Village for a while. Then Brooklyn, then UWS.
- I was a Mac hater until I got one. Now I only use a PC at work.
- I’ve never been tagged on one of these things and, not suprisingly, told myself they were dumb and I would never want to do it anyway… 🙂
now it’s your turn, i am tagging:
There are two means of refuge from the misery of life – music and cats.
Albert Schweitzer, 1875 – 1965
Never let the odds keep you from pursuing what you know in your heart you were meant to do.
Leroy “Satchel” Paige, 1906 – 1982