So HTML is the new HTML5, HTML5 is the new AJAX, FlashPlayer is the new Java, MPEG-4 is the new QuickTime, SVG is the new PNG, Facebook is the new AOL, iOS is the new Mac, Android is the new Windows, and WHATWG is the new W3C. Got it!
yes, I know this is a little tedious, cheesy or whatnot but I figured what the hell. I’d really like to see the people I tagged do this too, pretty please?
Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 16 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 16 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you.
I was tagged by vb
- I take a lot of pictures of vanity plates.
- I was expelled from every school I attended before 12th grade.
- I made the principal’s list in 12th grade because I had a really hot teachers for English and Science that year.
- I was once a plumber. I am still frequently tempted to fix leaks and unclog drains.
- I made a lot of money in Multi Level Marketing but quit because it was a scam.
- I sold high end jewelry for a short while. Diamonds are also a scam.
- My desk at work is not at all clean or tidy. My desk at home is much worse. The rest of my house is really clean, but this is primarily due to housemates.
- I work for a fortune 100 company.
- I went to a KISS concert at age 9. That’s where it all started.
- My Dad tried to get me into photography throughout my childhood and, after ignoring the idea for most of my life, I now carry a camera phone and constantly take pictures and and “moblog” them as I go about my day. There’s actually another reason for this, but it’s as if I’m making up for lost time. My Dad looks at them all. He probably laughed really loud reading this.
- My first skateboard was made of wood and had wheels that were definitely not synthetic. I don’t think they even had ball bearings.
- I can play the guitar like ringin’ a bell.
- I love black olives on pizza. Bonus if they’re real Greek olives.
- I lived in the West Village for a while. Then Brooklyn, then UWS.
- I was a Mac hater until I got one. Now I only use a PC at work.
- I’ve never been tagged on one of these things and, not suprisingly, told myself they were dumb and I would never want to do it anyway… 🙂
now it’s your turn, i am tagging:
Dropbox is the easiest way to share and store your files online.
Works like you do
No complicated interfaces to learn. Dropbox runs in the background on your desktop.
Sync your files automatically to your computers and the web.
It’s everywhere you are
Sign in and access your files from any browser or mobile device.
Sharing files with your friends and family is just two clicks away.
View your photos in a gallery and share them easily with anyone.
I recently discovered this and now, can’t live without it!